Citizen Request Tracker

This service is not intended for emergencies or urgent problems that endanger life or property, for those concerns please call 911. For none emergency issues that require immediate attention please call 518-761-3804.
The Citizen Request Tracker is a tool that can be used to report your concerns to the city. It can be used for reporting street lights that are out, potholes, or other concerns.
Code Enforcement 2 Forms
Other 1 Forms
Public Works 6 Forms
Water & Sewer 1 Forms