To Hold an Event in the City

To apply for permission to hold an event in a city park, recreation venue, on a city street or sidewalk or other public right-of-way, please complete the application (PDF) and turn it in to the Mayor's Office, City Hall, 42 Ridge Street; or fax it to 518-761-0234; or email it to the Assistant Mayor at least 60 days prior to your desired date to hold your event. For questions or assistance, please call 518-761-3867.

The same procedure applies to requests to hold a block party on your street.

Thank you.