- Building Stories, Reception Thursday, April 25th, 5-7 PM at the Chapman Museum.
New exhibit: Narratives of a Community's Changing Landscape. Runs April 25 to October 27.
Admission: $5 , $4 Seniors & Students
Info: The Chapman Museum Website
- Bonnie Tompkins: Opening Reception, Friday April 5th, 5-7 PM at 2nd Floor Gallery, City Hall
Original works by artist Bonnie Tompkins. Light refreshments.
Admission: Free. Info: North Country Arts Website
- BBQ Block Party, Saturday April 20th, 7 PM at the Park Theater
Michael Patrick's "Ring of Fire" - Johnny Cash Tribute. Cash food & bar.
Admission: $20, $25 day of the show. Info: Park Theater Website
- Mission: Earth, April 22-26, 9-11 AM at World Awareness Children's Museum
Children grades 1-5 work together in a quest to save the planet!
Fee: $15/day, $10/day members. Info: World Awareness Children's Museum Website
- Open Studio: Painting & Perspective, Saturday April 27th, 10:30 AM - 1 PM at the Hyde Collection
Paint a panoramic landscape with artist-in-residence Kate Patterson
Admission: $20, $15 members. Info: The Hyde Collection Website
- Following the Ninth, Monday, April 29th, 6:30 PM at Crandall Public Library
A documentary about Beethoven's impact. Part of Symphony Film Series
Admission: Free Info: Glens Falls Symphony Website
Created by the Glens Falls Collaborative:
Glens Falls Collaborative Website